WHITSUNDAYS SNORKELLING ADVENTURE AND WHITEHAVEN BEACH
Each Ocean Rafting day offers three days in one, including an exhilarating ride to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, pristine Whitsundays snorkelling reefs and guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walks.
The Northern Exposure eco adventure is a favourite amongst avid snorkellers because it is the only Whitsunday adventure which includes two different snorkel destinations. Enjoy snorkelling around Hook Island including Mantaray Bay, Maureens Cove and other specially selected Whitsundays snorkelling spots, ensuring a memorable underwater experience.
The tour also includes a visit to the stunning beach at Hill Inlet, north end of Whitehaven Beach, and a guided National Park walk to Hill Inlet lookout above the silica sand of Whitehaven. We are the only tour to have direct access to Hill Inlet beaches, where you can explore, enjoy an optional buffet style lunch served at the beach and swim in the crystal clear turquoise ocean or just relax on the silica white sand. Small groups allow you to experience this tropical paradise away from the crowds.
Experience Ocean Rafting’s signature adrenalin fuelled action while exploring the islands, inlets and beaches on custom built semi-rigid inflatable vessels, travelling at speeds of up to 35 knots (65 km/hour). The vessels are up to 12 metre semi-rigid inflatable vessels, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines, allowing you to experience a fun, high speed ride amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays.
- Tour: Northern Exposure
- Departs/Returns: 8:45am (check in 7.45am) from Airlie Beach/3:30pm to Airlie Beach
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers
What to Brings
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and shoes.
- A jacket during winter to protect you from wind and for warmth after snorkelling.
- Cameras in a waterproof case or Tupperware.
- Cash for water, soft drinks, beer, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board.
- If you have chosen not to have our buffet style lunch, please ensure that you bring your own as we do not visit any resorts during the day.
- A sense of humour is always welcome!