With a world first Jump Menu offering 16 different jump styles, there’s a Jump for everyone. Whether you’re a first time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, we guarantee we’ve got a jump to take you out of your comfort zone and a bit further! There’s nothing like a little adrenalin hit to remind you you’re still alive!
Our site is designed for ultimate spectating with tailor made viewing platforms, decks, licensed bar, music, free transport, live bands on Sundays and sun chairs.
From the top of the 50-metre tower you can see out over the Northern Beaches and out to the incredible Great Barrier Reef. So when you’re on the edge, ready to jump, suck in the views as it all looks quite different on the rebound!
- 50 metre Bungy Tower
- Over 16 different jump styles
- Highest viewing platform in Cairns
- FREE Bungy Jump e-Certificate
- 1x Bungy Jump
- 1x Bungy Jump e-Certificate
- 1x AJ Hackett International Membership – 20% off worldwide!
Bungy Jump Times
- Open daily from 10am, closed Christmas Day.
Hotel Pick Up
- Return Transfers are subject to availability. Please call 07 4057 7188 for availability and pick up times. May incur additional charge.
- Minimum jump age is 10 years old.
- Minimum jump weight is 45kgs (if you are over 35kgs you may be able to do a tandem jump).
- Any medical conditions must be advised.
AJ Hackett is located at the end of McGregor Rd, Smithfield, only a 20 minute drive north along the Captain Cook Hwy, from Cairns City.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.