Swing like you’ve never swung before with the Cairns Giant Jungle Swing. Drop from 45 meters down to 1 meter in just 3.5 seconds! Feel the wind in your hair and the thrill in your heart as you speed up to 120km/h and swing from side to side above a rainforest canopy. If this is your first time on a swing, don’t worry: you will receive a safety briefing prior to the activity and a sturdy harness will keep you safe no matter how fast you will be swinging. You are then raised to the incredible height of 45 meters — pull the lever when ready and start your amazing flight. When the swinging stops, you will be released from the harness on the ground, safe and sound. Gather your friends and ride together (up to 3 people can ride on one swing) for the ultimately fun experience and go for the Media Package including photos, videos and a POV cam for recording during flight.
- Drop from 45 meters down to 1 meter in 3.5 seconds on Cairns’ famous Giant Jungle Swing
- Speed up to 120km/h as you soar over World Heritage rainforest
- Bring your friends along for the adventure and ride the swing together — the more, the merrier!
- Giant Jungle Swing
- Giant Jungle Swing e-Certificate
- AUD$10 of insurance levy fee
- Photos or videos
- Food or drinks
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
Hotel Pick Up
- Return Transfers are subject to availability. Please call 07 4057 7188 for availability and pick up times. May incur additional charge.
AJ Hackett is located at the end of McGregor Rd, Smithfield, only a 20 minute drive north along the Captain Cook Hwy, from Cairns City.
- No minimum age applies
- Minimum Solo weight is 55kg
- Maximum weight per person is 150kg
- Maximum combined weight 240kg (2 or 3 persons)
- Minimum age for the roundtrip transfer is 7 years old
- Participants under 18 require a written parental consent
- Any medical conditions should be mentioned in advance
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.