The original Tweed Gold Coast crabbing adventure tour. Fun, Food & Adventure for the whole family. Enjoy our multi-award winning tours providing an unforgettable Australian outdoor lifestyle experience.
Enjoy pelican feeding, yabbie pumping & trapping for live mud crabs. Witness the entertaining, educational crab show and sit back and enjoy the spectacular scenery.
- Trapping live crabs!
- Fishing on the mighty Tweed River
- Hand feeding the friendly wild pelicans
- Pumping for yabbies (tide and weather permitting)
- Viewing the Tweed area’s working oyster farms + talk
- Morning tea
- All equipment for activities is supplied
- Hotel transfers – you will need to make your own way to Birds Bay Oyster Farm
- Optional: Tasting Plates (Crab and Oyster Tasting)
- 2 hour boat cruise
- Morning Tour daily at 9.30am.
- Lunch Tour departs at 1pm.
Please be aware you must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure for photo opportunities and the boat will board 15 minutes prior to departure.
What should I wear
- Casual clothes such as shorts, t-shirt, thongs, sandals or sneakers.
- Bring a jacket in cooler weather.
- A sun hat for sun protection, we do supply sun protection cream.
- A change of clothes for yabbie pumping.
- We also sell shorts and t-shirts at the gift shop
Lee and Robert Eyre (Lot 685, Birds Bay Drive
Tweed Heads, NSW 2486)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.