Ride, beach, snorkel and bushwalk…all in one day! Ocean Rafting’s Southern Lights tour offers the perfect Whitehaven Beach tour, visiting both ends of the world famous beach and enjoying approximately two hours relaxing at the southern end of the 7km stretch of Whitehaven Beach.
At the northern end of Whitehaven Beach, enjoy a guided bushwalk to spectacular Hill Inlet Lookout to view and capture photographs of the stunning swirling silica sands and aqua water. Ocean Rafting is the only tour to have direct access to all areas of the stunning and iconic Hill Inlet beach to ensure you enjoy the most memorable experience of this special place.
Snorkel for over an hour at Border Island, Dumbell Island, or one of our “secret” snorkel spots and enjoy the amazing hard and soft corals of the fringing reefs, as well as a huge range of marine life including colourful fish, turtles, clams and so much more, all of which call the inner coral reefs home.
Ocean Rafting has the fastest day boats in the Whitsundays, meaning it is not only an adventurous ride, but distances are covered in a shorter time, leaving more time for activities. The semi rigid inflatable vessels are super fast allowing guests to experience a fun ride, adventure and education amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays. You can see why we call it three days in one!
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Cake for afternoon tea
What to bring
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and shoes.
- A jacket during winter to protect you from wind and for warmth after snorkelling.
- Cameras in a waterproof case or Tupperware.
- Cash for water, soft drinks, beer, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board.
- If you have chosen not to have our buffet style lunch, please ensure that you bring your own as we do not visit any resorts during the day.
- A sense of humour is always welcome!
- Departs: 10.00am (check in at 9.00am) from Airlie Beach
- Returns: 4:30pm to Airlie Beach
Abell Point Marina North, Shingley Drive (next to Sorrento Restaurant & Bar), Airlie Beach, QLD, 4802, Australia.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.