Crocosaurus Cove now offers its guests the unique opportunity to feed some of Australia’s largest Saltwater crocodiles as part of a 1.5hour fully guided tour of the attraction
Highlights include an introduction to the World’s largest display of Australian reptiles and aquatic creatures of the top end as well as behind the scenes access into the world of the Saltwater Crocodile.
Meet some of the more unique reptiles of the Top End as part of the tours VIP access to the Reptile House. Our knowledgeable reptile handlers share their passion for the scaly inhabitants that call Crocosaurus Cove home while sharing information on the unique relationship between some of these reptiles and the indigenous people of the region.
Under the supervision of our experienced crocodile handlers, participate in feeding an adult Saltwater crocodile and gain a greater knowledge of one of the world’s most deadly predators.
Gain VIP access to the Fishing for Crocs platform and the baby crocodile handling area as part of your tour.
- Full Day Entry to Crocosaurus Cove
- Feed some of Australia’s largest Saltwater Crocodiles
- 1 hour VIP guided tour of Crocosaurus Cove
- Hold rare & unique reptiles
- Get your feet wet & help feed the animals in the freshwater aquarium
- Croc feeds operate daily at 10am and 1pm
- Crocosaurus Cove is open daily for general admission from 9am – 7pm (last admission 6pm). Closed Christmas Day
- 9.30am – 5pm – Hold a baby crocodile
- 10am – Meet the reptiles
- 11am – Fish feeding
- 11.30am – Big croc feed and presentation/fishing for crocs
- 12.30pm – Reptile feeding and presentation
- 1.30pm – Turtle feed and presentation
- 2.30pm – Big croc feed and presentation/fishing for crocs
- 3.30pm – Surface fish feeding
- 4pm – Fishing for crocs
- 4.30pm – Meet the reptiles
- 5pm – Nocturnal reptile feeding
- Minimum age of participants is 4 years
- Persons between the ages of 4-10 years must be accompanied by an adult/person over 18yrs and safety apparatuses are required at various times throughout the tour
- Participants must arrive 10 minutes prior to confirmed tour time
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers for the tour to commence. Max number per tour is 6 passengers
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.