The perfect family day cruise in Jervis Bay.
Jervis Bay has been a Marine park for 18 years and is now one of the most unique and healthy ecosystems in Australia. That’s why the crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay are home to over 100 Bottlenose Dolphins. On our Dolphin Tour you will have the privilege of watching these beautiful mammals. We often find pods of Dolphins feeding around reef systems, particularly Plantation Point and Callala, and sometimes they swim and race hundreds of meters to play on our bow.
The Bottlenose Dolphin is highly recognisable and known for its long snout and distinctive smile. Friendly and active, you will fall in love with them the moment you lay eyes on them.
- History commentary on Jervis Bay as you travel.
- There are over 100 Bottlenose Dolphins that live in the bay all year round. See them race for hundreds of metres to play on the vessels bow.
- Unspoilt white beaches and crystal clear water.
- Diverse wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Port venture is a fully inclusive vessel to accommodate everyone and anyone with all disabilities. However, this vessel is tide dependent, and if you require wheelchair access, please contact the office.
Departure Days, Times & Duration
All year round, including public holidays. Departs 10.30am & 1pm. Duration 1.5 hours. Boarding 15 mins prior to cruise departure from our private cruise terminal. Please note that cruise times may change due to tide issues for the vessel Port Venture.
What to bring
Your camera, bottled water and something warm (it can be cool on the water). Spray jackets provided.
The Jervis Bay Wild office is located at 58 Owen Street Huskisson, Jervis Bay, South Coast of NSW. Alternatively, meet us at our cruise terminal / Portside, west of Huskisson public wharf, Huskisson NSW 2540. Look for the large white umbrellas. Absolute Waterfront.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.