The largest collection of cacti in Australia!
Imagine yourself in a desert landscape, surrounded by beautiful cacti and other succulents, on sandy walking trails that take you away to the other side of the world. Spend an afternoon in Mexico, or the Sahara, but actually right here in Australia! Our huge 12-acre garden has thousands of varieties of incredible plants that will leave you astonished at how crazy mother nature can be.
Here at Cactus Country, there are plenty of activities to entertain the whole family. Shoot the best ever photos for your travel album, find your new favourite plant pet to take home with you, and learn all about our incredible cacti. Our café and courtyards are wonderful places to chill out while enjoying an ice cold margarita or Mexican beer – and don’t forget to try our famous cactus cake and cactus ice cream!
Let’s take a walk trough the wild side
Exploring our garden is a plant lover’s dream! The 8 different trails will guide you through South American, Mexico, North American and South African sections of the garden. There is also Cactus Farmer Jim’s valley of hybrid giants, which is not to be missed! Plant guide books are available for those interested in learning about the beautiful plants along the garden trails.
GREAT DAY OUT FOR THE KIDS
Let’s spend a day at Cactus Country with the kids!
Visiting Cactus Country is a perfect location for a family day trip. Walking through the garden is not only lots of fun, it can also be very interesting and educational, no matter what your age. We are never too old or young to learn!
Upon reception, we provide you our ‘Spotto’ game clipboard, for the eager little ones. This is a scavenger hunt, where the aim is to spot the pictured plants, find Nemo, and answer as many questions about the cacti as you can. Done? Meet one of our Cactus Country team members and receive a little sweet treat!
- 10am – 6pm
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.