The Milbi, our glass bottom boat, navigates through the beauty of the Great Sandy Strait Marine Park, it will take you to an island where you will be received by a warm Welcome to Country. Swim in crystal clear waters or walk the sandy beaches, snorkel the coral gardens and listen to Dreamtime stories directly from the Butchulla people.
Come face to face with the infinite wonders of the marine park; you are likely to see fish habitat amongst the coral reef, turtles, dolphins, sea bird colonies, and possibly a reef shark or dugong.
Whilst it is our aim to offer the best experience possible, please note that our inclusions may vary slightly to optimize the most favourable weather conditions for your comfort.
Inclusions & Key Information
- Departs 10:30am
- Returns 2:30pm
- Lunch provided, complimentary coffee, tea, fruit platter & biscuits
- Butchulla guide on board
- Snorkelling gear included, along with beach cricket and beach coits.
- Visit Weenandin (Round Island), Pelican Banks Island, Big Woody Island (all subject to tidal conditions)
- Park permit (Great Sandy Strait)
What to bring
- Sense of adventure
- Water bottle
- Hat and/or sunscreen
- Comfortable shoes
- Jacket if chilly or windy
Great Sandy Straits Marina Terminal, Shop 6/17 Buccaneer Drive, Urangan, Hervey Bay, QLD, 4655 (opposite to Cafe Balaena)