Dolphins are one of the Earth’s most fascinating and curious creatures and Temptation offers you this amazing opportunity to swim with them, something that you will remember forever.
Temptation is the first vessel in South Australia to be given a licence to swim with and study these magnificent mammals and has been operating successful dolphin swim and watch cruises from Glenelg since.
This is possibly the only cruise of its type, where we don’t go to the dolphins, they come to us – something that has taken many cruises to achieve.
Swimming with wild dolphins so close to Adelaide city, why not be TEMPTED!
- 3.5 Hour Dolphin Cruise
- Swim with dolphins
- Hotel transfers
- Public transport from Adelaide. Take the City to Glenelg Tram (approx 25 minutes)
- Cruises depart at 7.20am and return at 11.30am
- Tours depart daily from Holdfast Shores Marina – Glenelg at 7.45am and return at 11.30am. Boarding commences at 7.30am. (If taking public transport, catch the City to Glenelg Tram, it takes approximately 25 minutes)
What to Bring
- Camera & spare film
Tours depart daily from Holdfast Shores Marina. (If taking public transport, catch the City to Glenelg Tram, it takes approximately 25 minutes)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.