Wineglass Bay, nestled underneath the Hazards Mountain range, is a location of primeval peace and beauty. Experience the tranquility from a truly unique perspective with award winning Wineglass Bay Cruises.
Step aboard Schouten Passage II for an unforgettable 4 hour cruise. Let our experienced and friendly crew guide you through the sights and history of the Freycinet Peninsula; taking you from the gentle shores of Coles Bay, to one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Stop for lunch at Wineglass Bay and enjoy some of Tasmania’s finest fresh produce, selected by the head chef at Freycinet Lodge.
Let go of the every day and absorb the serenity of your destination. The scenery is stunning, the wildlife abundant, and you will experience a rare, intimate outlook on one of Tasmania’s most extraordinary places.
- A unique perspective of the Freycinet Peninsula’s incredible sheer granite cliffs, sea caves & hidden coves
- A rare opportunity to experience Wineglass Bay from the water
- Ploughman’s lunch of delicious Tasmanian produce prepared by the Head Chef at Freycinet Lodge
- Highly skilled, local skipper with vast knowledge of the rich natural history, geology, eco systems & heritage of the Freycinet Peninsula
- Abundant wildlife sightings including sea birds, penguins, dolphins, seals and whales (All wildlife sightings are collated and data recorded for Tasmanian Marine Conservation)
- Premium experience available in the Sky Lounge
Vista Lounge includes
- Bento box Ploughman’s lunch
- Drinks can be purchased from our fully licensed bar
Sky Lounge (1st Oct – 31st May)
- Drinks, freshly shucked local oysters and a Bento box Ploughman’s lunch
- Access to the bridge where guests are welcome to engage directly with the captain
- Departs: 10:00am
- Check in: by no later than 9.30 am.
- Duration: 4 hours (Returns 2.00pm)
- Operates: Sept – May
- Closed Christmas day
From Coles Bay Jetty, located at the corner of Jetty Rd and Esplanade
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.