Multi award winning Whitsunday Jetski Tours offers exciting adventure tours in the Whitsundays and is the first and only guided jetski tour operating from Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands. Guests can ride the latest model jetskis into the beautiful world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park…no licence or experience is necessary!
The Bay Blast… Jetski Pioneer Bay – Scenic Airlie Beach. Our latest addition offering a hit of adrenalin and views of a lifetime! Looking back at the scenic landscape and panoramic vistas of coastal Airlie Beach, this blast around Airlie Bay offers an adventure for all ages and experiences.
- Approximately 1.5 hours of exhilarating jetskiing
- Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified guide
- Sea turtles, dugongs and sea birds are often encountered
- All riding apparel including lifejacket, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses and riding hats
- Bottled water
- Complimentary photos of your tour provided on Facebook
- Courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
- 8.00am – 10.30am
What to bring
- Casual clothes
Shop 3, Abell Point Marina South Village, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.