Your window into paradise. North Stradbroke Island is Queensland’s most popular Island yet it is only a short 45 minute ferry ride across Moreton Bay. The second largest sand island in the World (40km long), it has everything – the untouched beauty of its beaches and rugged coastline, the crystal clear waters, and an abundance of Australian wildlife. This tour will be a memorable experience of Brisbane and Australia. Your best chance to spot koala, kangaroo, dolphin, sea turtles and giant manta rays in the wild!
- Full day, fully guided bus tour. Includes departure from Brisbane City and return ferry transfers to Stradbroke Island. The cruise across Moreton Bay is a tour in itself!
- Visit Brown Lake with its pure white beaches and its Tea-Tree oil infused waters. Time for a swim anyone?
- Walk the Gorge. This fantastic walk around the rugged North Gorge headland includes some spectacular scenery.
- Spot the wild life. Stradbroke has large colonies of koala. Kangaroos can normally be seen lazing in the sun. In its crystal clear waters, an abundance of marine life can be easily spotted.
- Visit Point Lookout. A bonus in Winter (May to October) is a great chance to see the Humpback Whale.
- Take in all the popular spots – Cylinder, Frenchman’s and Main Beaches, the historical town of Dunwich and the fishing village of Amity.
- An extended stop at Cylinder Beach will allow you time to swim in the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean (Life Guards on duty) or simply stroll the white beaches and enjoy the Australian lifestyle. Don’t forget the bathers!
- Myora Springs – hear about the battle between aborigines and the military that occurred here. Great stop.
- Fully Guided Tour
- Professional Guide
- All transport & Ferry fares
- Lunch is included.
- Morning and afternoon tea are not included but can be purchased on the ferry.
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat (check availability as additional days are added depending upon demand)
- 7:45am ex Brisbane
- 7:30am Southbank/South Brisbane: Loading Zone outside the Southbank Cinemas, 167 Grey Street, Southbank (near Ernest St)
- 7:45am Brisbane City/CBD: Bus stop 125, 161 Roma Street (outside the Brisbane Transit Centre and opposite entrance to Police Building).
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.