Departing daily, enjoy a relaxing day in the rolling green hills of the Yarra Valley with an emphasis on a wide range of wine accompanied by perfectly paired foods.
For the first time visitor, this tour offers the perfect overview of the Valley as you visit 5 of the area’s most successful and contrasting wineries.
Highlights: Visits to Coldstream Hills, Medhurst and Domaine Chandon wineries, lunch at the stunning Yering Station, plus wine and cheese degustation at De Bortoli winery to finish the day.
Note: Indicative times of 9:00am to 6:30pm would apply but will be confirmed the evening prior to the date of travel. Pick up is from your city hotel or from another agreed point. If you are staying out of the city, St Paul’s Cathedral, which is located in the city opposite Federation Square and Flinders Street Train Station would be the central meeting point.
- Visits to Coldstream Hills, Medhurst and Domaine Chandon wineries
- Lunch at the stunning Yering Station
- Plus wine and cheese degustation at De Bortoli winery to finish the day
- Tastings at nominated wineries, glass of sparkling at Domaine Chandon
- Main course a la carte lunch with glass of wine and coffee at Yering Station,
- Cheese platter at De Bortoli’s
- Bottled water, guide
Pick Up Times
- From 9:00am – Pick-up from your city hotel. If outside the city, meeting at St Paul’s Cathedral opposite Flinders Street Station and Federation Square
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.