The 5 hour Wine Sampler departs Queenstown at 10am and returns by 3pm. A classic and fun wine tour visiting four of Central Otago’s finest and off the beaten track cellar doors, including a visit to New Zealand’s famous Gibbston Valley underground wine cave. Sample at least 18 spectacular cool climate wines, a selection of local cheeses and an optional scrumptious lunch, whilst your charismatic guide and knowledgeable cellar staff educate and amuse you with local wine making facts and stories. Travel in style with door to door transfers in a new Mercedes van, enjoy complimentary WIFI and bottled water onboard, and at the end of your Queenstown wine tour take home a branded wine glass; a gift from Altitude Tours for choosing the best wine tour in Queenstown.
- Wine tastings & presentations at 4 cellar doors in Gibbston
- Guided tour of New Zealand’s largest underground wine cave
- Complimentary WIFI and bottled water onboard
- Take home an Altitude branded red wine glass as a souvenir of your day
- Complimentary Queenstown hotel transfers
- Optional lunch at a premier location (at your expense)
- Any other drinks
Time & Tour Duration
- Meet Point: Outside of Station Information Centre
- Departs: 10:00am
- Tour Duration: 5 Hours
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.