Wilsons Promontory or “the Prom” as it is affectionately known to many people, is one of Victoria´s most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located at the southern most region of mainland Australia, this wildlife haven will inspire and intrigue even the most discerning traveller, with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forests, cool climate rainforests and well preserved walking tracks.
The prom is home to many marsupials, such as kangaroos and wombats, native birds and other native animals such as emus, which with a little luck you are able to see up close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot so you will no doubt enjoy our stroll along some spectacular tracks and be entertained by the pure white quartz ‘singing sands´ at Squeaky Beach.
- Bushwalking, sightseeing, birdwatching and spotting
- Squeaky Beach is one of Australia’s most famous,
as the quartz sand really does squeak as you stroll
between rolling surf and windswept vegetation.
- Giant Rock is one of the massive granite formations.
Go wildlife spotting at a deserted old airfield.
- Tidal River, learn more about this extraordinary
national park in Australia’s southernmost region.
- Explore some of the excellent hiking tracks such as
Lily Pilly Gully, Mt Oberon and its spectacular view
of the Prom or Mt Bishop with its equally amazing
summit views .
- All park entrance fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
What to bring
- Appropriate shoes for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle and hat
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
- Tour departs between 7.15am – 7.30am at 570 Flinders Street, returns approximately 8.00pm
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.