WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo offers the unique opportunity to meet our iconic Australian koalas, all while enjoying a delicious hot buffet breakfast.
Running daily from 7.15 am (times subject to change), you will have the chance to escape the crowds for a highlights tour of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo and see the animals at their most active time.
Also included is a delicious buffet breakfast in the company of our adorable koalas and an informative koala keeper talk. Best of all, you get the chance to get up close with our koalas in their enclosure for a photo to take home!
- Entry to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- A guided highlights tour of the zoo
- A hot buffet breakfast on Koala Rooftop, amongst the company of our koalas
- An informative koala keeper talk
- The chance to get up close to our iconic Australian koalas for a magic photographic moment
- A photo to take home as a memento of your koala experience
- Koala Breakfasts are available daily at 7.15am (for a 7.30am start).
- Please note that online bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
Important: Please arrive at the main entrance of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo no later than 7.15am on the day of your booking, and wait for a staff member to collect you. Please be prompt as this start time is before the rest of the attraction is open, so there will not be staff on hand to collect latecomers after breakfast guests have been admitted.
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is located in Darling Harbour, right next door to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Madame Tussauds Sydney.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.