WORLD’S FIRST DRIVING ADVENTURE PARK, Purpose-built track! You drive over jumps, through tunnels, water obstacles, over cars and lots more! Enjoy driving in our dual control Wild Buggy vehicles with the safety of an instructor by your side. Drive on your own! Enjoy the wildest driving experience. Non-licensed (7yr+) drivers are accompanied with an instructor in a dual control-buggy to assist in turning, breaking and acceleration to guide them through our Wet’n’Wild Buggy track. Licensed drivers (P+) enjoy full control of our buggies accompanied by an instructor to assist with navigation of hardcore obstacles and getting the most enjoyment out of the experience.
- Safety briefing
- 15 minutes or 20 minutes of personal drive time around the track
- Transfer – your own way to meet point
- Food and Drinks
Fitness and Experience
- Non-licensed (5yr+) drivers are accompanied with an instructor in a dual-control buggy to assist in turning, braking and acceleration to guide them through our Wild Buggy track
- Licensed drivers (P+) enjoy full control of our buggies accompanied by an instructor to assist with navigation of hardcore obstacles and getting the most enjoyment out of the experience
- Opening hours are 8am – 6pm
- Open 7 days a week including public holidays
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothes and enclosed shoes than may get a little wet & dirty
- Café on site with great coffee, cold drinks and snacks for sale. Catering available
- Family and friends are welcome to spectate from trackside
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.