A fantastic day out on the waters of Hervey Bay, Queensland to see the amazing humpback whales in their natural environment. During whale season, all Freedom Whale Watch packages include transfers from your accommodation, morning & afternoon tea and a delicious tropical buffet lunch so you don’t have to worry about a thing! We will also provide an information session on our way out so you can fully appreciate these amazing creatures.
Perfect for use during August’s Whale Festival, the Freedom III vessel is a stable and comfortable 58 foot catamaran (previously owned by world renowned documentary producer Ben Cropp) with 360 degree whale viewing on all 3 levels plus a water level viewing area to get you as close to these magnificent creatures as possible. Our Hervey Bay whale watching tours are certainly a fantastic experience so don’t miss out!
- See the majestic humpback whales play in the pristine waters of Platypus Bay
- Learn about the whales and the local area from our knowledgeable captain and crew and hear the whales sing via our high-tech hydrophone
- Enjoy a premium quality tropical buffet lunch including a selection of cold meats, chicken wings, salads and bread rolls.
- A truly naughty morning tea is also included, consisting of your choice of tea, or coffee as well as home-made scones & profiteroles.
- Complimentary afternoon tea consisting of a fresh fruit and cheese platter
- Filtered water is also available free of charge throughout the day.
- Courtesy transfers available on request.
- 8:30am– Complimentary transfers from your Hervey Bay accommodation to the Sandy Straits Marina
- 9.30am– Depart Sandy Strait Marina onboard Freedom III
- 10.30am– Morning tea is served en-route to Platypus Bay where we will see the whales play* Complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate & home baked treats
- 12.30 – 1.30pm– Scrumptious tropical buffet is served for you to enjoy in our comfortable eating area or on deck where you can enjoy the sunshine & beautiful waters of the Great Sandy Straits Marine Park* Complimentary lunch includes hot chicken pieces, cold deli meats, salads, bread rolls, dessert & drinks
- 2.30pm– Afternoon tea is served on our way back to the Marina* Complimentary Australian cheese & fruit platter as well as tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- 4pm– Arrive back at the Great Sandy Straits Marina where you can board our complimentary transfer back to your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.