Get wet and go wild at Wet’n’Wild on the Gold Coast! With great weather year round, the summer is endless and so is the fun at this awesome water park. Offering a line-up of world class slides and rides, a dedicated kids zone and the ever-important wave pool, Wet’n’Wild encompasses all the requirements for a great day out. Don’t fret, if you still want to experience all the fun and excitement of this park, but are visiting the Gold Coast in the cooler months, the slides and pools are all heated to a comfortable temperature.
Whether you want to lazily drift around the lagoon on a blow up tube in Calypso Beach, race your friends or family on the Super 8 to see who is the champion, splash around with the kids in Wet’n’Wild Junior or slide in complete darkness on the Blackhole, Wet’n’Wild has it all plus much more! Best of all, during the summer holidays you can even enjoy the park at night! Take advantage of the short lines, or enjoy a movie as you float in the Wave Pool, there is no better way to cool off on a hot summer’s evening! With life guards monitoring all areas of the park, safety is ensured to the highest level.
Open from 10am until 5pm (hours may change during winter), Wet’n’Wild features cafes and eateries, lockers to keep dry belongings, showers to rinse off as well as an abundance of on site parking. Unfortunately commercially prepared food and beverages can’t be brought into the park, however fruit, a picnic lunch and water is permitted. Throw on your swimwear, lather up the sunscreen and grab a towel and get set for a day of fun and plenty of water.
- Blackhole, a pitch black spiralling waterslide sure to get your adrenaline pumping.
- Kamikaze, starts with a heart pumping near vertical 11 metre drop, reach speeds up to 50kms!
- Mach 5, includes the 2 ‘Slidewinders’, the 2 longest slides at Wet’n’Wild. Hop into a 3 person tubes and enjoy the twists and turns as you travel along 200m of slide to the bottom.
- Tornado, takes you on a wild ride into the eye of the storm. Can be done in a 2 or 4 person tube.
- Constrictor, hang on as you take some of the highest tuns traveling at up to 30km/h.
- Brace yourself for the Aqualoop, as the trap door opens you’ll drop a giant 40 meters into looping speeds of up to 60km/h.
- Flow Rider, allows you to enjoy surfing without the rips or sharks! Take part in a Body Boarding Session or the stand-up Flow Board session.
- Mammoth Falls, allows up to 4 people to in a tube and takes you along a 250 metre slide to twist and turn to the bottom.
- At River Rapids, you can enjoy 2 fast paced fully enclosed slides well as 2 open air flumes perfect for kids!
- Swing over the giant wave pool on the SkyCoaster with up to 3 friends!
- Super 8 Aqua Racer, race your friends and family to the bottom of this 86 metre long 8 row slide!
- Surfrider – Be strapped to a giant surfboard and glide up and down on the 30 metre wave while spinning.
- Wet’n’Wild Junior – a zone specifically designed for kids, and includes smaller versions of some of Wet’n’Wilds most thrilling rides.
- Sit back and relax in a guide as you go with the flow at Calypso Beach.
- Sit back on a deck chair or get into the water and watch the waves roll in at the Giant Wave Pool.
- Whirlpool Springs, enjoy cooling off on the hotter months or warm up in the cooler months with these huge hot tubs perfect for relaxing.
- 1 day single entry to Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast
- Open daily from 10am to 5pm
- You may get asked to present some form of ID to prove your child is under 3 years old to enter free of charge
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the park
- You may bring in fruit and bottled water
- Pensioners must produce an Australian Government issued pension, disability, seniors, or veteran affairs card to gain entry (Pensioners does not include students)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.