Visit one of Victoria’s most popular wildlife attractions with tickets to Werribee Open Range Zoo for a wildlife experience with a difference! Witness animals in their open, natural environment instead of closed-in enclosures at Werribee where you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the African savannah in a spacious attraction that’s just 30 minutes drive from the Melbourne CBD. Spread out over a massive 225 hectare area, you’ll be able to come face to face with the likes of giraffes, zebras, rhinos and much more as you travel around the grassy plains either on foot or aboard the FREE included safari tour. See and learn about these incredible creatures in a true open range environment – you’ll almost forget you are in Australia, until you venture through the dedicated Australian section as well!
The amount of animal goodness at Werribee Open Range Zoo is amazing and great for the whole family – see cheetahs running, get a close look at massive hippos, and watch cheeky monkeys at play. In addition, you’ll be able to witness daily animal presentations to get further insight into the likes of lions, gorillas, meercats and much more. One of the most unique and must-do attractions for those visiting Melbourne with kids, Werribee Open Range Zoo is a premier wildlife experience that’s truly rare in Australia.
- Experience an African adventure on over 200 hectares of beautiful natural surrounds just 30 minutes from Melbourne
- Get onboard for a guided safari across the unique open range savannah and spot rhinos, giraffes and zebras all living together
- Come face to face with a pride of lions on the African Walking Trail and visit one of the world’s largest Gorilla exhibits
- See cheeky monkeys at play, discover a family of hippos in their wetland home and admire the beauty of a cheetah at close range
- Keeper presentations featuring Meercats, Servals, Lions, Gorillas, Hippos etc
- Lion cubs, born on 13 December 2016, are now available for viewing at specific times throughout the day! This will begin with a daily viewing from 9:30am-10:30am, but the times may vary as the cubs need to rest and need to spend time in the dens getting to know the rest of the pride
- General Admission
- Daily keeper talks and presentations
- Open from 9am to 5pm every day of the year.
- Kids are free on weekends, Victorian public holidays and Victorian government school holidays. Click here for the Victorian Public Holidays and School Holidays schedule
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.