You know you want to!! Who doesn’t want bragging rights of having jetted down New Zealand’s largest river to experience one of New Zealand’s most iconic adventure activities. Boost your energy and stretch that smile while dashing along some of the world greatest scenery. Marvel at the power and remarkable manoeuvrability of New Zealand’s famous jet boat. Ride with Wana Jet and experience the water like you never have before. Picture yourself skimming across shallow water, over sand bars, through rapids and around rocks at speeds in excess of 80kph, now picture doing this down New Zealand’s swiftest river with no seat belt and no brakes; that’s one way to get your adrenaline levels through the roof.
It’s so convenient as you depart directly from Wanaka’s waterfront enjoy a scenic jaunt across the lake into a wonderland of unsurpassed snow-capped mountain views, as we prepare to enter one of the world’s swiftest flowing rivers, the Clutha River. The Clutha River is famous for its crystal clear fast flowing water showing off its large partially submerged boulders. Here your expert driver will raise your excitement demonstrating the manoeuvrability of the jet boat pushing it to its absolute limits; skilfully navigating through shallow water, tunnels and over giant pressure waves, speeding past trees mere inches from your face disappearing in your peripheral vision.
When you think Jet Boat, of course you think of the iconic Hamilton Spin! A high-speed manoeuvre causing the boat to spin rapidly on the spot creating G forces you just can’t get enough of. This is where the smiles go wide, so come grab your dose of serious fun.
- 60 minute Jet Boat Experience
- Commentary from your guide
- #1 Wanaka location
- 360 degree spins & speeds in excess of 80 kph
- 60 minute Jet Boat experience
- Group discounts available
What to bring
- Summer – Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Warm Jacket & Camera (at own risk)
- Winter – Sunscreen, beanie, Gloves, Sunglasses, Warm jacket & Camera (at own risk)
The Log Cabin, 100 Ardmore Street, Wanaka
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.