JOIN US ON AN JOURNEY INTO THE BEAUTIFUL WATERS OF SYDNEY
Underwater Scooter Tours give you the opportunity to experience the unique and amazing underwater world with a fun and easy to use water scooters. From the moment you enter the water, you will be greeted by the abundance of marine life that call Gordon’s Bay home. Leave your worries onshore and enjoy the atmosphere of the ocean while being pulled along above or below the water, the choice is yours.
If you want to experience the ocean like never before, this tour is for you! It is fun, safe and there is nothing else like it. During a 90 minute guided underwater scooter tour in the beautiful Gordon’s Bay marine reserve, you’ll experience amazing marine life whilst instructors are on hand to assist you to have the most fun with the scooters imaginable.
This is as mild or wild as you want – dive deep below the surface for a close encounter of the marine kind or cruise on the surface if that suits you better. For the super confident and capable, a swim-through challenge is offered with a deep dive. From beginners to extreme adventure enthusiasts, all abilities are catered for during on our underwater scooter tour.
It’s a great way to enjoy a day out on the water and your wetsuit will keep you warm all year round, so come and try something new with this unique tour! Join the group and meet new people or come along with friends and family.
- Mask – High quality diving mask with tempered glass.
- 7mm Wet Suit – Quality wetsuits so you will be buoyant and warm all through the year.
- Boots – 5mm thick diving boots to keep your feet safe from any injury and to keep you extra warm.
- Fins – Clip on fins to propel you though the water
- Powered Scooter – We provide battery powered scooters that pull you through the water at 5kph.
- Hotel Transfer (Make your own to meeting point)
What to bring
- Please bring swimmers, towel, sunscreen.
Fitness and Experience
- All fitness levels catered for!
- Suitable for non swimmers to advanced swimmers
- Suitable for ages 16 to 75
- Not recommended for pregnant woman
- Not recommended if you have had recent surgery
- You must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
The tour meeting point is at southern end of Clovelly Beach car park at the end of Victory St, Clovelly.
Gordon’s Bay is a beautiful and protected aquatic reserve attracting various forms of marine life. This allows Gordon’s Bay to be one of Sydney’s best and most popular snorkelling spots.
Boasting Sydney’s only underwater nature trail, the secluded bay is full of marine life including the famous eastern sea blue groper and included many schools of fish and usually has great visibility making it an ideal site for our scooter tours.
Protected by an offshore reef, the bay is a safe location to explore the beauty of this unique undersea world. View the magnificent marine life, snorkelling through cool waters searching for life such as various rays, Port Jacksons, cuttlefish, octopus, the blue groper and if we’re lucky, a sea turtle or dolphins might drop by. Parking is available at Clovelly Beach.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.