Your four-hour tour begins with a complimentary pickup and transfer from your hotel or the campground at Ayers Rock Resort. Upon arrival at the Segway base area, the tour guide will provide you with Segway training. You’ll take part in a short safety briefing and have a practice ride of your Segway. Afterward, you’ll be ready for your guided tour of magical Uluru (the native name of Ayers Rock).
Departing from Kuniya carpark located at the base of Uluru, you’ll be led by your fully qualified and knowledgeable guide into the iconic Mutitjulu Waterhole to explore the sights and sounds of the waterhole. Then quietly and effortlessly you’ll cruise around the entire base of Uluru.
Take in all the highlights of the rock; learn about local Anangu culture, flora, fauna, geology and the European history of the area from our knowledgeable guides.
Upon return back to the Segway base you’ll enjoy worry-free transfers by bus back to Ayers Rock Resort. From there you will be transferred back to your originating hotel.
- Includes return transfer to / from Ayers Rock Resort – Guided walk into the Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Segway training
- Guided Segway tour around the entire base of Uluru – Duration: 4 hours
- Price excludes National Park entry fee $25
- Food and Drinks
- Approx. 9:0am & 11:30am (Actual pick up time will be confirmed after booking made)
What to bring
- During the months of May – September the mornings can be a bit chilly. Be sure to wear some warm clothing and a pair of glove
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Ticket or $25 cash per person to pay for National Park Entry Ticket
- 1L of water per person
- Closed in Shoes
- Cap, sunglasses and shirt with sleeves is advised
Suitable Participant Information
Segway riding is an adventure type activity and as such guests do need to meet certain requirements:
- Above the age of 12 years old
- Between the weights of 45-117kg
- Able to walk up and down stairs without holding onto the hand rail
- Balance vision and coordination to ride a bicycle or drive a car
- Fit and healthy and free from injury, illness and balance or vision impairments
- Free from drugs or alcohol.
In addition to this it is strongly advised that participants engaging in Uluru Segway Tours do not have back injuries or are not currently pregnant.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.