Experience the true rugged scenery of the Tasman Peninsulain this thirty-minute scenic flight showcasing some of the infamous sites in the region. We take you south past the Port Arthur Historic Site to the very end of Cape Pillar where some of the highest sea cliffs in the world stand tall. These cliffs frame the iconic island of Tasman, proud and solid at the end of the cape and home to a historic lighthouse and cottages. The flight across to Cape Raoul will pass over Crescent Bay, Remarkable Cave and the shack community of Carnavon Bay. Be sure to look out for brave surfers enduring the southern swell to catch the famous wave at Shipstern Bluff.
- Approx. 30 min tour in Bell 206 Longranger or similar turbine helicopter.
- Bubble windows for maximum visibility.
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group.
- Fully narrated tour.
- All taxes and fuel surcharge included.
- Three Capes Track
- Tasman Island
- Tasman Golf Course
- Shipstern Bluff
- Port Arthur Lavender
- Port Arthur Historic Site
- McHenry Distillery
- Historic Lighthouse
- Denmans Cove
- Crescent Bay
- Cape Raoul
- Cape Pillar
Port Arthur Heli Base
6520 Arthur Highway Port Arthur TAS 7182
- Subject to minimum numbers of 2.
- Warm clothing suggested as flight can be cool and windy.
- No loose items.
- Please check in for your flight 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Maximum individual passenger weight: 110kg. Weight of all passengers combined not to exceed 450kg.
- Maximum booking: 5 adults.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.