The 3.5 hour Twilight Wine & Craft Beer Tour departs central Queenstown at 3.45pm and returns by 7.15pm. Less traditional wine tour, more fun and entertaining late afternoon taste bud adventure! Visit three unique locations including two cellar doors and a 3rd local spot in Gibbston. Enjoy a minimum 10 wine or beer tastings and a generous supply of light snacks, including an antipasto platter and wood fired pizzas to share. Now here’s the twist, if beer is more your thing then swap the wine tastings for local craft beers instead. We aim to please! The best part is, this awesome Queenstown wine and craft beer tour departs at 3.45pm, meaning you can still go skiing or bungy jumping in the morning or even fly in from out of town. Guaranteed to have fun, taste some amazing local wines or craft beer and make some cool new friends on the way!
- Wine or beer tastings at 2 cellar doors in Gibbston
- Tastings at a 3rd location – a local bar in Gibbston
- 10+ wine tastings or 10+ craft beer tastings
- Delicious antipasti platters and woodfired pizzas to share
- Complimentary bottled water and wifi onboard
- Complimentary central Queenstown transfers
- Hotel Transfer
- Any extra drinks
Time & Tour Duration
- Meet Point: Outside of Station Information Centre
- Departs: 3:45pm
- Return: 7:15pm
- Tour Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.