Tweed Eco Cruises’ Crabs and Yabbies Tour is an exhilarating Australian interaction with nature where passengers are encouraged to ‘go overboard’ from our vessel Captain Bill’s Explorer. Revel in a hands-on day of entertainment as your pump yabbies, catch mudcrabs, feed the pelicans and tempt your luck with a line as you explore the Terranora Lakes’ mangroves. And when you’ve worked up a hearty appetite amid serene surrounds, feast on the region’s best mudcrabs which go from pot to plate on Captain Bill’s back deck. It’s an experience you will treasure a lifetime!
- The Tweed region is mud crab heartland, renowned for its plentiful hauls. Professional crabbers work and trap in the nature-laden picturesque surrounds of the Terranora lakes
- Yabbie pumping (bait collecting on sandy Islands).
- Mud Crab show…’watch your fingers!’
- Fishing from our purpose-built vessels with walk around decks
- Pot to Plate..watch your lunch cooked on the Captain Bill’s Back deck. You just don’t get any fresher
- Opportunity to try the Freshest mud crab, including the sweet tasting female mud crab
- 3 Hour cruises aboard the two tiered Captain Bill’s Explorer
- Morning Tea or afternoon tea
- Pelican and seabird feeding
- Informative talks from our river guides on the Mud cabs/yabbies and fish stocks
- All fishing equipment supplied
- Hotel Transfer
- 7 days a week – 9am or 1pm Trip
- BBQ Chicken + Ham Lunch
2 River Terrace, Tweed Marina, Tweed Heads NSW 2485
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.