Join us on a fully guided tour of the plantation. You’ll find a commercial fruit farm which operates in harmony with the countryside, inspiring guests with its window into farming life and its
love of the natural environment. You’ll also discover our orchards of delicious fruits from all over World. Every season brings an exotic new taste sensation!
Your admission includes a fully guided tour of the orchards by tractor train and an exotic fruit tasting experience. You’ll visit our animal park with our native and farm animal friends, plus enjoy boat cruise through the bushland valley in the heart of the farm.
- Approximately 2.5 hours.
- Plantation Market is open daily 10.00 am – 4.00 pm and our Plantation Cafe is open Friday – Sunday. Outside of this we are serving coffee, ice cream and cakes daily.
- Tickets must be PRE-BOOKED
- YOU MUST ARRIVE AND CHECK IN FIFTEEN MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR TICKETED TOUR DEPARTURE (NSW DST TIME).
- Infants under 4 years are FOC but MUST be booked as due to COVID19 safety restrictions, numbers on each tractor are STRICTLY LIMITED.
- Tropical Fruit World is a working farm, with some naturally uneven pathways and walking surfaces. Enclosed shoes are recommended.
- Tour participants must be able to walk short distances and board vehicles unaided. Wheelchairs and walking frames, and prams and strollers cannot be taken on board tour vehicles.
- Admission is subject to Tropical Fruit World’s Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Travelling with your family is a great experience and we strive to seat families together whenever possible.
- Infants aged 0-3 and under 60cm tall must travel either in the lap of the adult travelling with them or be placed in a baby carrier front pack while on tour vehicles.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.