Head into the trees for some fun and adventure featuring flying foxes, zip lines & more with over 100 individual challenges at TreeTop Adventure Park Sydney! Located in the forests of the Western Sydney Parklands, this fun outdoor attraction allows ages of everywhere from 3 and older to harness themselves up and ascend to the treetops to take part in an array of courses, zipping, climbing and flying from one point to the next. Courses are divided up by ability level, so those who aren’t too confident can take one of the easier courses and still come away with a level of satisfaction and achievement to suit them without feeling any unnecessary fear.
The TreeTop Adventure Park Sydney offers and enjoyable, physical activity that is great for individuals and families alike, and is a great way for the kids to have fun outside in the fresh air instead of in front of the TV.
- 115 challenges including 20 flying foxes
- 4 courses for children 3 – 9 years of age including 4 flying foxes
- 17 flying foxes for Juniors (3 courses) and Adults (4 courses)
- Climbing Equipment (Harness, double lanyards, carabineers, pulley and helmet)
- Training by a qualified instructor
- TreeTop Adventure Park is open daily. Opening times vary depending on daylight hours. Closed Christmas Day (25th December). You must contact the park after your purchase to secure your preferred date and book your time.
What to Wear
- Comfortable fully enclosed toes shoes with rigid soles. NO THONGS. NO TOE SHOES.
- Your waist should be covered and body-piercings removed or taped over for comfort. Long hair must be tied back and jewellery removed
- You must contact the park after your purchase to secure your preferred date and book your time (Tour Operator details will appear on your tour confirmation voucher)
- Children ages 3yrs to 9yrs
- For participants 16+ who would like to undertake the hardest course (black), please make sure you allocate enough time to be able to complete all four courses before the park closes. There will be no refund if all courses are not completed. The black course closes at 3:30pm or 5pm in daylight savings
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and use of drugs are not allowed!
- Juniors <16 require adult supervision on course, Juniors 16+ do not require adult supervision but require and adult to complete a waiver form of their behalf prior to climbing
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.