Join us on tour for a day exploring some of the West Coast’s most stunning natural regions. Located only a short drive from Perth, we’ll take you into Yanchep National Park first. Wander the beautiful grounds here in search of wild kangaroos, enjoy a coffee at the Chocolate Drop tea rooms overlooking the gardens or stroll the boardwalk to view koalas. Keep your eyes out for wildflowers during the spring! There is also time to join a guided tour of Crystal Cave (own expense).
We then head up the coast to Hangover Bay, a beautiful beach known for its wildlife. As you wander the white sands, keep an eye out for bottle nose dolphins and Australian sea lions which can often be spotted here. There may even be time for a swim!
Then end your day with a visit to the amazing Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park where we enjoy a delicious picnic dinner. Walk through the wondrous limestone formations and watch as the colours change during the golden last hours of daylight. Explore the unique stacks as they glow just before the sunsets over the beautiful Indian Ocean. We then make our way back to Perth, arriving in the late evening.
Visit Yanchep National Park
Yanchep National Park spreads over 2,800 hectares of natural bushland and is known for its caves, kangaroos, and koala population. The beautiful parklands will be our first stop for the day where guests will have the option to join a 45 minute guided tour of Crystal Cave, a stunning limestone cavern with stalactites and stalagmites following an underground crystal clear stream. Alternatively, join us on a stroll along the Koala boardwalk and parklands with wild Kangaroos and many beautiful photo opportunities.
Visit at a gourmet chocolate shop
Visit Chocolate Drops café, a specialty handmade chocolate shop with an array of ‘Australian’ themed handmade chocolate. Free time included to purchase lunch or a coffee (own expense) in the tea rooms or outdoors amongst the gum trees and kangaroos.
Pinnacles Desert and Picnic Dinner
Enjoy a guided walking tour through the Pinnacles Desert in the late afternoon sun, surrounded by mystical rock formations. There are hundreds of limestone stacks spread over 190 hectares and the long shadows and orange light of the golden hours before sunset provide stunning photo opportunities. Join the group for a sumptuous picnic dinner surrounded by mystical rock formations. Watch the sun sink over the Indian Ocean to finish off this perfect day.
- See The Pinnacles Desert at twilight, without all the crowds
- Enjoy a picnic dinner as we watch the sunset behind the limestone pillars
- Guided tour through Nambung National Park and beauty of the Indian Ocean Drive
- Stroll along the Koala Boardwalk located in Yanchep National Park
- Keep your eyes peeled in the National Parks for Australian wildlife and wild kangaroos
- Visit to the gourmet Chocolate Shop and Tea Rooms
- Take a guided tour of Crystal Caves (optional activity, at own expense)
- National Park Entry fee
- Picnic Dinner
- Wildlife Experiences
- Pinnacles Guided Walk
- Small Group Touring
- Expert Tour Commentary
- Inner City Pick-up/Drop-off
- Operates: Tues, *Wed, Thurs, Sat (*seasonal)
- Duration: approx.10.5hrs
- Departs: Perth 11:00am (approx)
- Returns: Perth 8:30pm (Apr-Oct)
- Perth 10:30pm (Nov-Mar)
- Average Group Size: 20
- 45 minute Crystal Cave tour (additional $15pp can be purchased on the day)
- Additional food & beverages
What to bring
- Water Bottle (1L)
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Warm clothes & Windbreaker
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Spending money
Pick Up Information
We pick up from several central locations around the Perth CBD @ 10:50am – The Old Swan Barracks, at 2 Francis Street, Northbridge, is our primary point for pick-ups and drop-offs near Perth central train station.
Alternative pick up points are:
- 10:00am – Fremantle YHA Prison (6A The Terrace, Fremantle)
- 10:30am – Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central (24 Mount St, Perth)
- 10:40am – Criterion Hotel (560 Hay Street, Perth)
- 10:45am – Perth 178 Backpackers (178 James St, Northbridge)
- 10:50am – The Old Swan Barracks (2 Francis St, Northbridge)
- 10:55am – Billabong Backpackers (381 Beaufort Street, Highgate)
- 11:00am – Witches Hat Hostel (148 Palmerston Street, North Perth)
Please note that these times are to be used as a guide only and your actual drop-off/arrival time may vary significantly due to circumstance. For tours returning to Perth regulations state that we can only drop you off at your original pickup point or at the Swan Barracks.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.