It’s a great way to spend an amazing day.
You are able to get up close to wildlife, making it a photographer’s dream.
You can choose to explore even more at the islands. Optional activities include swimming, kayaking, and stand-up paddle boarding (SUP).
Your experienced Captain and BEST DAY EVER crew will provide a fascinating commentary on the history, geography and culture of the area. They have knowledge on marine wildlife and personally share with you everything they observe. Books and references are on board to enhance your experience.
Don’t miss this premier Bay of Plenty island and wildlife adventure.
- A full day cruise on our spacious boat with 360° outdoor views from the largest open-air wildlife watching sun deck.
- Watch seasonal marine wildlife which may include penguins, seals, dolphins, whales, sunfish, school fish, seabirds, sharks and orca.
- Enjoy an Island stopover and kayak, stand-up paddle board and/or swim. Water sport training and lifejackets for all ages.
- Onboard BBQ facilities for lunch (please bring your own lunch or your own food for cooking on our BBQ).
- Cold beer and chilled regional wine from our licenced bar (Eftpos available).
- Onboard commentary and references with facts on the Bay and local marine wildlife.
- Our friendly, professional BEST DAY EVER Crew.
- Hotel Transfer
- Food & Drinks
- Departure is from the Strand Tauranga City at 8:00am, returning 2:00pm – 4:00pm.
Please note that on some occasions our skipper needs to review sea and weather conditions on the morning of the tour before making a final decision, in this situation it is necessary for us to cancel the shuttle service the night before as it does not allow enough time for the shuttle to travel from Tauranga to Rotorua and back. You may still be able to join the boat tour only in this situation so we suggest you either self-drive or stay the night prior in the Tauranga area.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.