You won’t want to miss the chance to see our family of wild dolphins as they come in to shore for their nightly feed. From the vantage point of the jetty, you can see them close up and at their most charming, with presentations from our marine experts so you’ll learn about them too. Tailor the day to suit you as you choose between sand tobogganing on the Desert Safari Tour, sea exploration on the Marine Discovery cruise or view the humpback’s on a Whale Watching Cruise, all with lunch inclusions.
- Return boat cruise across Moreton Bay marine park
- Day pass access to the resort
- Full use of resort facilities including swimming pools, restaurants and bar
- 1 x tea, coffee, or soft-drink per guest on launch transfer
- Voucher to download a complimentary (low-resolution) ‘Happy Snap’ photo of yourself aboard the Whale Watching vessel (only available on whale cruise)
- Choose between Desert Safari Tour, Marine Discovery or Whale Watching (July – October)
- Eco Ranger show (Pelican Feeding, Discover the World of Dolphins presentation)
- Lunch ($20 Adult / $15 Child food voucher valid at any open food outlet. Whale Watching guests receive a prepacked lunch onboard instead of voucher)
- Watch the Wild Dolphin Feeding
- Hotel Transfer to Holt St Wharf (Optional)
- Departing from Brisbane (Holt St Wharf): 7:00am or 10:00am
- Departing from Tangalooma Jetty: approximately 7:00pm in Winter and 7.30pm in Spring
- Up to 10 hours at the resort
Desert Safari Tour
Feel the need for speed? Take a journey to the Tangalooma Desert as part of this thrilling and bumping 4WD bus tour where getting there is half the fun. Guests will receive a unique look into the heart of Moreton Island and then participate in the exhilarating sport of Moreton Island sand tobogganing, reaching speeds of up to 40km per hour!
8:45am | 1:30pm | 3:30pm
Journey along the coastline in search of dolphins, dugongs, green sea turtles, sea cucumbers, rays and more! Our purpose built catamaran provides unobstructed views of Moreton Bay’s intriguing marine life. With full Eco commentary provided to explain the habitats and behaviours of our local marine creatures.
9:45am | 12:45pm
Whale Watching (July – October)
Only Tangalooma Island Resort offers you Brisbane’s closest whale watching cruise, plus the opportunity to enjoy island life for the day, and night if you stay over. Our vessel is a smooth sailing, comfortable catamaran. And our island is alive with fun things to do, from land and water sports to just lazing around on the beach.
All Whale Watch Cruises Include Return scenic cruise from Brisbane to Tangalooma, across Moreton Bay, Whale Sighting Guarantee, Expert commentary by an Eco Ranger, Light lunch served on board and Access to Tangalooma Island Resort Facilities.
Activity Time: 12:00PM from Tangalooma Resort
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.