For those who want to visit Tangalooma Island Resort and love non-stop fun and adventure! Tailor the day to suit you as you choose between sand tobogganing on the Desert Safari Tour, sea exploration on the Marine Discovery cruise or view the humpback’s on a Whale Watching Cruise, all with lunch inclusions. Spend up to 7 hours soaking up the ambience, and enjoying our wonderful and unique tropical paradise.
- Whale sighting guarantee
- Australia’s Largest Vessel dedicated to Whale Watching
- Enjoy island life for the day
- Return scenic catamaran cruise across Moreton Bay Island Marine Park to Tangalooma
- 1 Complimentary beverage (tea, coffee or soft drink) on outgoing boat transfer
- 3 hour Whale watching cruise with a Whale Sighting Guarantee
- Expert commentary by an Eco Ranger
- Light lunch & refreshments served on board
- A digital photo of you aboard the whale watching vessel
- General non-reserved access to ‘Discover the World of Dolphins’ Eco Ranger presentation
- Access to other daily Eco Ranger Shows from Tangalooma Marine Education and Conservation Centre (as time permits)
- Resort access pass allowing use of resort facilities including two swimming pools, restaurants and bars (as time permits)
- Hotel Transfer to Holt St Wharf (Optional)
- Dolphin feeding
- Departing from Brisbane (Holt St Wharf): 7:00am or 10:00am
- Departing from Tangalooma Jetty: approximately 7:00pm in Winter and 7.30pm in Spring
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.