This afternoon Sydney Harbour whale watching cruises allows you to see the incredible Humpback and Southern Right Whales up close! Lasting just under 3 hours, you’ll be taken for a whale watching tour in one of Australia’s most famous locations and with one of Sydney’s most reputable cruise operators. With custom built vessels for whale watching cruises, we have more viewing decks than any other Sydney whale watching vessel – don’t miss that special moment due to lack of viewing areas. Cruises come with full commentary from experienced marine naturalists or scientists.
- Afternoon whale watching cruise
- Hotel Transfers
- Snacks and beverages are available for purchase on board
- Afternoon cruises operate daily (19 May – 31 October 2018)
- Depart from Circular Quay No.6 at 1:30pm and return at 4:15pm
What to Bring
- Please dress appropriately according to the weather conditions; it will often feel colder at sea
- If you are susceptible to travel sickness please bring the relevant medication
- Depart from Circular Quay No.6
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.