Travel easily to the world famous Taronga Zoo in Sydney by hopping onto a rocket ferry from Captain Cook that departs from any of three locations: Circular Quay, Watsons Bay, or Darling Harbor. This is one of the easiest ways to get to this picturesque zoo of right at the foreshore of the harbor, and home to conservation efforts of some of the most endangered species on the planet. Your round trip ticket between Taronga Zoo and any of the three harbors come with your entry ticket into the Zoo itself, and is bundled along with a ticket to enjoy the Sky Safari Cable Car in the zoo. It’s a full day of adventure in store with convenient travel to and from the zoo, making it an excellent value ticket for the whole family.
- Skip the traffic and travel to Taronga Zoo by rocket ferry from Captain Cook!
- Departing from three different areas (Circular Quay, Watsons Bay, or Darling Harbor), you get easy round trip transfers
- An excellent savings bundle with the round trip rocket ferry, zoo entry and Sky Safari cable car combination
- Great for families who are looking to enjoy a day at the world famous zoo without the hassles of commute!
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid on the date and time specified
- Attraction entry ticket valid for one single day (within 7 days of your cruise date)
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket at the Captain
Captain Cook Ticket Booth
- Address: No.6 Jetty Circular Quay or Pier 26 Darling Harbour
- Please arrive at the office to collect the ticket at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Darling Harbour, Pier 26 ; 9:15am-5:40pm
- Circular Quay, Wharf No.6 ; 9:35am-5:20pm
- Taronga Zoo Wharf ; 9:45am-5:05pm
- May-Aug: 9:30am-4:30pm
- Sep-Apr: 9:30am-5:00pm
- New Years Eve: 9:30am-4:00pm
- Child ticket: aged 4-15
- Infants aged 0-3 can travel for free
- Participants aged 0-17 must be accompanied by a paying participant aged 18+
- Tickets are valid for a single selected day and valid only on rocket ferries
- Ferries do not operate Christmas Day.
- Smoking is prohibited on all vessels
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.