Snorkelling is an exciting activity that anyone young or old can enjoy with minimal equipment and little training. Explore the coastline and snorkel Sydney’s top spots under the supervision of one of our experienced and friendly guides. We cater for individuals or groups so grab some friends and family and join us for a Snorkelling Tour today!
- No experience is required!
- Explore the ocean in safe and comfortable surroundings.
- Supervision by our team of experienced and fun certified snorkel guides or instruction from one of our experienced snorkel instructors.
- All snorkelling equipment is supplied.
- Full face snorkel masks or traditional snorkels available!
- Rinsing facilities and a HOT shower available after at our shop.
- Our Snorkel Tours and Snorkelling Courses take approximately half a day. We meet all participants at our store so we can fit you out with proper snorkelling equipment and go over paperwork. Once at the snorkelling site you will receive a brief overview explaining whats going to happen during your snorkel, the equipment you will be using, some basic knowledge about snorkelling and the rules that need to be followed for your safety during the tour.
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years old (a parent’s or guardian’s consent is required for participants under 18 years old.)
- You must be able to swim.
- All participants must complete a Medical Questionnaire.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.