Sea Sydney Harbour by dusk and enjoy the stunning Sydney landmarks as the sun sets and the city lights come to life.
There is no better way to experience Sydney Harbour than from the water. Come on board and experience an intimate 1 hour cruise that showcases the best of Sydney by dusk. With maximum passenger numbers of 30, you will enjoy 360° uninterrupted views of the most beautiful harbour and cityscape in the world. With indoor and outdoor areas for viewing the harbour’s beauty, watch as the sun sets and the city reveals it’s lights. Enjoy a grazing platter and a beverage, while you cruise the harbour, relax and Sea Sydney Harbour on a boat!
The Sunset & Sparkle tour is perfect to bring along the whole family, friends and visiting guests, to enjoy breathtaking views of Sydney and its stunning harbour!
- An intimate evening out on the harbour with maximum passenger numbers of 30
- Capture the amazing views of the sun setting and watch the city lights come to life
- Knowledgeable and friendly crew
- Option of two convenient departure points – Man O’War Steps (located next to the Sydney Opera House) or Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour
- Light refreshments provided
- Perfect for families, friends and visiting guests
- A charming experience on Sydney Harbour – an amazing way to see a beautiful Sydney sunset!
- A relaxed 1 hour harbour cruise aboard a beautiful, spacious 10.5 metre catamaran with an experienced skipper and knowledgeable and friendly crew. An intimate harbour tour with maximum passenger numbers of 30
- Pick up and drop off at Man O War Steps (located next to the Sydney Opera House) or Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour
- A grazing platter to nibble on + 1 beverage. Beverage included is either soft drink, juice or water (availability on cruises may vary)
- Option to BYO alcoholic beverages. No corkage fees apply
- Scheduled tours run for 1 hour on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday weekly
OCTOBER TO MARCH
- Depart 6:30pm at Man O War Steps (next to the Sydney Opera House). Drop off 7:30pm
- Depart 7:00pm at Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour. Drop off 8:00pm
APRIL TO SEPTEMBER
- Depart 5:00pm at Man O War Steps (next to the Sydney Opera House). Drop off 6:00pm
- Depart 5:30pm at Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour. Drop off 6:30pm
*Tour may not be available during Vivid Sydney. Cruise schedules are dependent on minimum passenger numbers of 8 and may vary according to special events held in Sydney. Tours are available daily by request for group bookings of 10+ adults (dependent on vessel availability). Smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the Sea Sydney Harbour team.
Pick up and drop off at Man O War Steps (located next to the Sydney Opera House) or Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.