This is the best way to see Sydney in all its glory. See full panoramic views of Sydney’s eastern coastline including Coogee Beach, Bondi Beach, Manly Cove, Sydney’s spectacular Harbour and city skyline, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. This Sydney harbour helicopter tour will leave you breathless! Great views all packed into a 20-minute helicopter joy flight.
- Panoramic views of Bondi Beach, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Manly Cove and Sydney’s spectacular skyline all surrounded by the tranquil waters of Sydney Harbour
- Every passenger gets a great view no matter what seat they are in
- As we are based at Sydney Airport, very close to the city and Sydney Harbour, you and your helicopter will be over the sights within minutes after departure
Sydney Harbour Tour Inclusions
- Complimentary scheduled return hotel to heliport minibus transfers
- Complimentary refreshments before/after your flight
- Photo opportunity with pilot and aircraft
- Informative commentary with BOSE voice activated headsets
- Opportunity to view and purchase a video on USB of your helicopter flight*
Scenic Helicopter Flights
- Sydney Harbour Heli Flight – More Information, click here.
- Sydney Heli Grand Flight – More Information, click here.
- Sydney Twilight Heli Flight – More Information, click here.
- Sydney’s Greatest Sights Flight – More Information, click here.
- Blue Mountains Scenic Flight – More Information, click here.
You must contact the local tour operator to confirm your exact flight time after you have received confirmation (complete Tour Operator contact details will appear on your tour voucher)
- Minimum 2 passengers required per booking, single passengers are welcome but will only be placed on an existing flight
- An infant is a passenger who has not reached his or her 3rd birthday. Infants will not be carried in aircraft unless accompanied by one parent or responsible adult. The infant may be carried in the arms of, or on the lap of the adult passenger
- A child is a passenger who has reached their 3rd but not their 13th birthday, and will occupy their own seat on the aircraft
- For legal and safety reasons, all passengers are weighed prior to boarding the aircraft
- Individual weights in excess of 110kg (or 250 pounds or 18 stone) may incur a 50% surcharge
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.