Join us at Sydney Harbour Kayaks on our widely acclaimed Middle Harbour Kayak Eco Tour.
The Middle Harbour Eco tour provides you with the amazing opportunity to learn something about the natural and social history of the area from a friendly guide as you paddle through differing environments – from affluent urban to the remote natural bushland of the Garigal National Park.
As civilisation slips away the true beauty of our harbour and it’s wildlife will open up before you.
Soak up the serenity while you enjoy a wholesome morning tea served at one of our favourite secluded spots.
- 20 minute instruction on safety and equipment use
- Qualified, experienced, friendly guide
- One guide for every 12 paddlers
- Wholesome morning tea stopover at an idyllic location
- All paddling equipment supplied
- Storage and bottled water
- Stable and safe double sea kayaks
- 4 hours kayaking tour
- All paddling equipment
- Morning tea and bottled water
What to bring
- Sun cream
- Sun glasses
- T-shirt (ideally long sleeve) or sun shirt (rashie)
- Additional layers for cold / windy days
- Comfortable shorts
- Footwear that can get wet
- Dry change of clothes / towel (We also have a change room and showering facilities)
Meeting Time & Point
- The tour runs for 4 hours every Saturday and Sunday morning from 8.30am till 12.30pm, you need to arrive at 8.10am.
- 81 Parriwi Road – Smiths Boat Shed (The Spit Bridge, Mosman 2088)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.