Our Sydney cruises depart from Darling Harbour and pass many of Sydney’s famous landmarks on our way out the Heads to take you whale watching. On weekends the Harbour is alive with colourful sailing boats and your cruise will take you past Luna Park, the Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay, Sydney Opera House, Kirabilly House, Fort Denison, Bradley’s Head, the mansions of Rose Bay!
Once out past the Heads the fun really starts as we start to look for the wonderful Humpback Whales migrating past.
With a little help from our land based spotters we will hopefully have you with the whales in no time at all. The majority of the whales migrating past are Humpback whales but you will also have the chance to see other whales like Southern Rights, Minkes, Bryde’s Blue and Orcas and marine life like dolphins, sea turtles, Australian Fur Seals, a bounty of sea birds and more from the boat.
Whilst all efforts will be made to ensure that your whale watching cruise is an enjoyable one it is important to remember that these whales are wild animals. They do not perform on cue! A range of whale behaviours may be viewed including fluke up dives, tail slapping, pectoral fin slapping, spy hopping, breaching, tail throws. We are committed to minimising the disturbance that our whale watching cruises make to the whales we are watching. Our crew will provide informative commentary during the cruise and are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
- 2 hours and 45minutes Whale Watch Cruise from Sydney
- Informative commentary on whales, their migration patterns and behaviour
- Fully qualified crew on board
- Tea, Coffee and drinking water are complimentary
- Monday to Friday – 1.30pm
What to Bring
- Wear flat
- Covered shoes
- Warm clothing & Wet weather jacket
- Please bring any food you may like whilst on the cruise.
- This cruise will take you into the open ocean. We do not recommend this cruise for young children. We also strongly recommend that you take sea sickness prevention tablets before boarding the boat. Please visit your chemist to discuss options available to you.