Ensure your time in Sydney is unforgettable with the great value Combination 4 Pass which gives you entry to Sydney’s must-see attractions including:
- Sydney Aquarium
- WILD LIFE Sydney
- Sydney Tower Eye
- Madame Tussauds
The more you see the more you save! The Combination 4 ticket is the only ticket that lets you see koalas and kangaroos, plus one of the world’s largest crocodiles; walk underwater amongst sharks, experience the best views of Sydney and interact with the world’s most famous figures. The pass is valid for 30 days from the time you enter the first attraction.
How To Use
- Redeem your physical ticket at the counter with a printed or mobile voucher
- The voucher is is only valid for 12 months from purchase
- The tickets are valid up to 30 days after first redemption
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
- Wild Life Sydney
- Last admission: 4:00pm
- Sydney Sea Life Aquarium
- Monday-Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm (Last admission 5:00pm)
- Public Holidays: 10:00am-7:00pm (Last admission 6:00pm)
- Sydney Madame Tussauds
- Last admission: 5:00pm
- Sydney Tower Eye
- Last admission: 8:30pm
- Food or Drinks
Wild Life Sydney
Sydney Tower Eye
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.