Arriving home from a long journey or flying in for an unforgettable Sydney break away? Remove the hassle from your travel plans with a reliable and comfortable airport transfer. Arriving in to a new place can be stressful and trying to find your way around after a long flight is the last thing you need especially when you need to keep up your strength for exploring and sightseeing around Sydney!
A Sydney airport transfer service will pick you up from the Sydney International or the Sydney Domestic terminal and take you straight to the door of your Sydney accommodation – its convenient, easy and most importantly – stress free! Whether you are travelling alone, with your family or in a group you need a hassle-free airport transfer service that gets you there quickly, safely and at an affordable price!
- Shared transfers from Sydney Airport to your hotel, or from hotel to Sydney Airport
Please include the following information upon booking
- Arrival Date
- Arrival Flight Number
- Arrival Time
- Departure Date (if purchasing a return transfer)
- Departure Flight Number (if purchasing a return transfer)
- LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS ALLOWED!! Please note you are able to book a transfer 6 hours out from your arrival time
- Luggage is limited to one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person (per airport weight guidelines). Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs, bikes etc) may have certain restrictions, please enquire with the transport operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Confirmation of your transfer will be received at time of booking. Local transport operator’s information including phone number is included on your confirmation voucher
- On your arrival, please proceed to the FIX Cafe in the international arrivals area
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.