Make your dolphin dream come true! Located just 45 minutes south of Perth, Western Australia. Rockingham Wild Encounters has been operating the multi award winning Swim with Wild Dolphins Cruise since 1989. There are over 200 local bottlenose dolphins that live amongst the sheltered waters of Rockingham’s bays & islands that we’ve come to know as friends. We simply spend some time enjoying each other’s company!
- Swim and interact with majestic bottlenose dolphins (99% success rate)
- Scenic cruise of Rockingham’s bays and islands
- Wetsuits, masks and snorkels provided
- Return coach transfers from Perth Train Station and pick up from Perth CBD Hotel
- 3 to 6 hour Swim with with Wild Dolphins Cruise
- Full length wetsuits, mask and snorkel
- Bottomless coffee, tea, hot chocolate & fresh water
- Light lunch and fruit platter served on board
- Free photos of your experience to download and share
Pick Up Locations & Times
- Rockingham at 8am. Cruise returns between 11.30am to 2.30pm.
- Departing Perth Train station (the Wellington St Tourist Coach Stand) at 7am. Coach returns between 12.30pm to 3.30pm
- Departing Perth CBD & Crown Burswood Hotels (6.30am to 6.50am). Coach returns between 12.30pm to 3.30pm.
- Swim with Wild Dolphins is not recommended for children 6 years or younger.
- You must wear your bathing suit underneath our wetsuits.
- Cameras for your personal use are welcome. Any photography for commercial purposes requires prior approval.
- You’re also welcome to bring extra snacks and drinks.
- Cruises are subject to weather. When you book your cruise it is important that you leave us with a contact number for where you are staying in Perth (preferably a mobile that you will be carrying on the day of your tour). If we cancel due to weather, we will contact you to see if you can reschedule for another date. There is no charge to you if we have to cancel due to weather.
- Due to the open and stable nature of our boat, few passengers get sea sick, however everyone’s susceptibility is different. If you suspect sea sickness will be an issue for you we recommend the following:
- Purchase some Travel Calm tablets onboard the boat.
- Select a seat in the back third of the boat where there is less movement.
- Keep your body temperature on the cooler side.
- If you wear glasses keep the lenses clean at all times.
- Avoid looking through cameras or binoculars.
- Stay away from acidic foods before the cruise such as orange juice and coffee.
- Avoid going into the toilet to be sick. Confined spaces will only make you feel worse.
- If you start to feel sick, let our crew know so we can assist.
- A minimum of 10 passengers is required for the cruise to go ahead. Most days this is easily achieved, however, occasionally we do have quiet times and our reservations team may contact you within a few days of the date of your booking to assist with rescheduling to another date that will definitely be operating.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.