Oceanic Victor offers 2 hours of fun learning and excitement for the whole family, adventure seekers and those wanting to experience life beneath the waves.
A quick trip on our luxurious catamaran will deliver you to the Oceanic Victor in-sea aquarium sheltered in the lee of Granite Island. Once you arrive you will be fitted out in a warm wetsuit with mask, booties and gloves, and then into the water to swim with the Southern Bluefin Tuna – the “Ferraris of the ocean.”
If you don’t want to get wet, you may still feed our Tuna or venture below the surface in our glass-sided underwater viewing area. There are many other species of local fish to view and we have a touch tank for the little people to enjoy.
- 2 Hour In-sea Aquarium Platform with Snorkelling at Granite Island
- Luxurious catamaran will deliver you to the in-sea aquarium sheltered in Granite Island
- Includes snorkelling equipment – mask, warm wetsuit, booties and gloves
- Swim and snorkel with the Southern Bluefin Tuna
- Feed the Tuna or venture below the surface in a glass-sided underwater viewing area
- View many species of local fish in the area
- Aquarium provides a safe and exciting marine environment
- Hotel transfers
- Hot Food and cold drinks available for purchase on the platform
What to Bring
- Clothing suited to the weather
- Tours operate 7 days a week and departs at 11am and 1:30pm from Granite Island Rd, Victor Harbor SA 5211
- Minimum number of 10 people for tours to operate (if you are booked on and minimum numbers are not met, alternatively we will move you to another day or refund you)
- Children require to be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems, heart conditions or other serious medical conditions
- If the weather does not permit and tour is canceled due to bad weather you will be given the option for an alternative date or refund
- Wheelchair accessible – please note passengers require to have their own carer (subject to weather conditions)
Granite Island Rd, Victor Harbor SA 5211
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.