This Port Lincoln, South Australia shark diving experience offers one of the most spectacular one day adventures in the world. Enjoy a sea journey to the Neptune Islands off the coast of Adelaide then come face-to-face with the amazing Great Whites on this shark diving experience from the safety of your viewing cage. The journey to the islands takes approximately 2.5 hours and is often accompanied by pods of dolphins on the way before the Great Whites begin circling.
Please note the rate is based on an observer rate and once the sharks arrive, each person will have the opportunity to upgrade for $125 to experience around 45 minutes worth of cage viewing up close with the amazing Great White Shark within crystal clear water in groups of four at a time within the cage. You only pay for what you see! Cameras, both underwater and regular, are a “must-bring” on this journey as the action from the bridge and fly deck as well as within the water is fantastic!
- On the way, see spectacular scenery as you cruise trough the Thorny Passage and expect sightings of inquisitive local dolphins and sea birds
- To ensure the natural environment is proptected, audio sound vibrations are used to attract the sharks to the boat rather than berley
- 6 people can now enter the cage – This means there can be 12 people underwater at any one time
- “Aqua Sub” – a revolutionary new way to view Great White Sharks in their natural habitat. A glass viewing area with 360 degree views underwater. View the Sharks while staying completely dry
- Full day tour from Port Lincoln to Neptune Island, approximately 70kms off Port Lincoln (approximately 2.5hr boat ride)
- Neptune Island Conservation Park Fees
- Morning and afternoon tea
Underwater Access Fee
- This rate is based on a spectator fee only. You can upgrade to underwater access on the day for $125 per person. This includes either diving in the Cage or entering into the Aqua Sub, mask, snorkel, wetsuit, gloves & hood. The underwater access fee will be refunded on the day if sharks are unsighted or at the skippers discretion
- Please note that there the rate is based on a spectator fee and if sharks are sighted you pay an additional $125.00 to swim. Payable on board on the day
- Our full day tour takes you from Port Lincoln marina to ‘shark bay’ at Neptune Island, approximately 70kms south of Port Lincoln, South Australia
- Drinks and light snacks available for purchase
- Minimum Passengers 6
- Maximum Passengers 27
- Upper deck viewing area
- Underwater Cameras streamed live on the Boat
- Toilet on board
- Change room
- Hot water shower
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.