Explore the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage area. This tour takes in both the rainforests of Springbrook and Tamborine National Parks. See two beautiful waterfalls set in a natural sub-tropical rainforest. Walk through the filtered light of the forest surrounded by the towering rainforest trees with their tangle of vines, moss covered trees and that rich ‘earthy” smell of the forest. A chance to spot the forest wildlife including the shy pademelons (rainforest wallabies), brush turkeys, goanna and water dragons. You will marvel at the unique Natural Bridge (Arch) with the waterfall plunging into the cave below.
Mount Tamborine brings a break to explore the Tamborine Village “Gallery Walk” (free time) before visiting a winery and enjoying a restaurant lunch overlooking the vineyards. Afternoon includes a guided tour of the award winning Glow Worm caves at Cedar Creek. A unique experience. We finish the day with a rainforest walk to Curtis Falls. A 50 minute drive will have you back in Brisbane late afternoon.
- Comprehensive guided tour. Everything included no hidden costs.
- Natural Bridge (Arch) – cave and waterfall set in a World Heritage listed rainforest.
- Springbrook National Park rainforest walk – circuit walk 1km (walking time approx. 45min)
- Numinbah Valley drive – scenic drive through the towering escarpments overlooking the quaint farms and villages of the Valley.
- Mount Tamborine – popular tourist area with stunning mountain scenery, boutique wineries, vineyards, and arts and craft district.
- Rock Pools and Falls
- Gallery Walk (Arts and Craft district / micro-brewery / cheese factory)
- Cedar Creek Glow Worm Cave (guided tour – entry included)
- Mountain lookouts
- Restaurant Lunch at Winery (Choice of main course plus tea / coffee)
- All transport
- Professional Guide
- National Park fees
- Lunch (main course + tea/coffee)
- Entry to Glow Worm caves
- Tues, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sun (check availability as additional days are added depending upon demand)
- 7:45am ex Brisbane
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.