Get below the surface to discover a world of fun and adventure at Sea World!
Join them for a coastal adventure in the amazing new dolphin show and celebrate the sun, surf and seas as you go on a journey above and below the waves for an unforgettable experience with one of the world’s most intriguing animals.
Meet your Heroes in a Half Shell as Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles emerge from the sewers of New York City to hit the streets of Sea World! Join Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo as they show off their rad ninja moves every day.
Make friends with the magnificent marine life, from dolphins to seals, polar bears, penguins and more. Scale new heights at Castaway Bay and take on the awesome new Storm Coaster. Help Dora the Explorer and friends find each other in the delightful live show, Dora’s Best Friends Adventure, and be blown away by the action-packed Jet Stunt Extreme show.
Sea World offers a full day of family fun and learning.
- Polar Bear Shores
- Nickolodeon Land
- Dolphin Beach
- Penguin Encounter
- Shark Bay
- Castaway Bay
- 1 Day single entry to Sea World
- Rides, shows and attractions
- Creatures of the Deep will take you on a journey to the depths of the ocean and discover mysterious creatures in Sea World’s newest attraction. **Also Designed especially for the youngest guests, the Discovery Trail takes kids on an exciting journey through the deepest, darkest parts of the ocean (Get your fun and educational Trail Guide from the front gate or Trail HQ, complete the Trail Stops and receive a free pack of Discovery Cards! There are 18 to collect, and once you collect them all you can organise them in your very own Discovery Folio!)
- Polar Bear Shores, a great arctic display of its residents, the Polar Bears!
- Seal Harbour, get up close to sea World’s resident seals at this all new exhibit!
- Dolphin Beach, where you can see the show pool as well as 2 other large lagoon pools where the cheeky dolphins play.
- Penguin Encounter, set in a realistic Antarctic exhibit, get up close to the second largest species of Penguin in the world, the King Penguin as well as the smaller but just as impressive Gentoo Penguins.
- Shark Bay, an awesome multi-level above and below water exhibit
- Penguin Point, home to the Fairy Penguins where you can witness them diving, swimming and playing.
- Ray Reef, an interactive display of Sting Rays
- Nickelodeon Land, is the newest attraction at Sea World featuring kid-sized rides including a mini-roller coaster! See your favourite characters including Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
- Storm Coaster, experience the feeling of a 20 metre wave on dry land!
- Castaway Bay, an interactive adventure zone amazing child themed adventure areas
- Jet Rescue, join the mission to save the our marine life on the new Jet Rescue….hitting speeds of 70km p/hr on the back of a jetski!
- Affinity Dolphin Show, the highlight of a visit to Sea World. Watch the trainers and the stars of the show jump, flip, surf in the 2500 undercover viewing area.
- Meet and greets throughout the day with your favourite Nickelodeon Characters!
- Fish Detectives Show, watch the Cheeky Sea Lions, Buddy and Clawde, as they interact and help them solve the mystery in this comedic and fun show.
- Check out, Jet Stunt Extreme, where you will witness some of the most amazing stunts manoeuvred by some of the worlds best Jetski stunt performers.
- At Dora’s Best Friends Adventure show, go on an adventure with Dora and Boots as they try to find each other.
- Turtle Power Live, see your favourite turtle brothers in action as they try to rescue April.
- SpongeBob 3D is a 3D movie experience not to be missed on your visit to Sea World!
- Gates open from 9.30am with most rides commencing at 10am. Rides & Attractions close at 5.00pm with gates closing at 5.30pm. Open from 1.30pm to 6pm on ANZAC Day April 25th
- You may get asked to present some form of ID to prove your child is under 3 years old to enter free of charge
- Glassware, sharp knives and implements may not be brought into the park
- Food & beverage may not be brought into the park
- Guests with special dietary requirements as detailed below are exempt from this policy: Guests with allergies, Infants and babies, Pre booked education groups
- You may bring in fruit and bottled water
- Tickets are valid for 1 single day entry
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.