Sea World Ferry – the best way to Sea World!
Departs Surfers Paradise daily
Travel to Sea World in style with a daily ferry service departing from Surfers Paradise in the morning and returning from Sea World in the afternoon. Experience stunning views of the city skyline and see the homes of the rich and famous before a day at the theme park. On your return journey, retreat to the rooftop lounge and enjoy a relaxing beverage from the on board bar as you cruise back into Surfers Paradise.
- Enjoy a leisurely 35 minute cruise to Sea World from the heart of Surfers Paradise.
- See the homes of the rich and famous.
- Snacks & refreshments available for purchase on-board.
- Appel Park Surfers Paradise
Getting to Sea World
- Departs Surfers Paradise: 9am, 10:30am, 2:30pm & 3:30pm
- Arrives Sea World: 9.45am, 11:15am, 3:15pm & 4:15pm
Departing Sea World
- Departs Sea World: 9:45am, 1:30pm, 3:15pm & 4.15pm
- Returns Surfers Paradise: 10:30am, 02:15pm, 4:00pm & 5:00pm
Passengers in Wheelchairs
- Sea World Cruises provides full wheelchair access to the vessel and pontoons
Free On Board Wifi
- Plan your day to Sea World by downloading the Sea World app. App includes ride information, show times and dining options.
Sea World (Departs from cruise terminal at Sea World, Seaworld Drive, Main Beach)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.