Lifting off from the Port Arthur heli base it does not take long to realise you are somewhere special. As you climb views will unfold in all directions with Mt Wellington and Hobart to the West, Eaglehawk Neck to the North and tall Tasman sea cliffs to the South. The flight over Fortescue bay will have you making notes on where to stop for a swim before arriving at Cape Hauy, one of the mighty Three Capes and home to the ‘lanterns’ and ‘candlestick’. The Port Arthur Historic Site will come into view as you pass over the Tasman National Park and near one of the hut sites of the Three Capes Track. Be sure to have your camera ready, this tour takes in some of the most spectacular sights in the region in value packed time.
- Approx. 15 min tour in Bell 206 Longranger or similar turbine helicopter.
- Bubble windows for maximum visibility.
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group.
- Fully narrated tour.
- All taxes and fuel surcharge included.
- Three Capes Track
- The Candlestick
- Tasman Golf Course
- Port Arthur Historic Site
- Fortescue Bay
- Denmans Cove
- Cape Hauy
Port Arthur Heli Base
6520 Arthur Highway Port Arthur TAS 7182
- Subject to minimum numbers of 2.
- Warm clothing suggested as flight can be cool and windy.
- No loose items.
- Please check in for your flight 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Maximum individual passenger weight: 110kg. Weight of all passengers combined not to exceed 450kg.
- Maximum booking: 5 adults.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.