Travel to the amazing Rottnest Island just off the coast of Fremantle with the Rottnest Island ferry that will not only get you to Rottnest Island on time and in comfort, but also provides more than enough outstanding views of geography and wildlife along the way!
Take your time to explore this vast adventure playground that is dotted with hidden beaches, caves, bays and inlets with a large number of activities to keep people of all persuasions entertained for the day. This tourism award-winning destination is famed for is local colony of New Zealand fur seals which populate the nearby waters, as well as a rich cultural heritage.
Tours depart from Fremantle (B-Shed). This package doesn’t include any tours, activities or meals on the island so be sure to bring your own or be prepared to do-it-yourself.
- Return ferry transfer from Fremantle (B-Shed)
- Rottnest Island Admission Fee
- Guided tours
- Activities on Rottnest Island such as bike hire, snorkelling etc
- Ferries depart from 7:30am – 4:30pm (We advise that all passengers arrive at the terminal at least 30 minutes prior to departure. This allows enough time to park vehicles, label & load luggage/bikes, and collect your ferry tickets.)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.